Saturday, February 19, 2011

I will never return again


I have left that corner,

i used to frequent daily,

and the rest of the day,

that corner stayed in my heart.

I have left the sunlit, dreamy path

leading to the corner,

I used to wait by,

and the rest of the day,

the wait for that corner,

lingered in my heart.

I have left that corner far behind,

where, like the promised ray of light

i touched you every day

I have left that corner,

far behind.

I have kept in my heart bitter sweet tastes

of your words,

I have kept in a knot

some beautiful nights of wait.

I have in my smile the brightness of

those lovely days.

I have held tight the rope of the new day

I have left that corner behind

where like on canvas

you left few colors on my face.

On that corner,

one day,

your colors were not enough.

i wiped them of my face,

I stil carry those wiped colors

on my hand though,

but i will never return again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.