Sunday, June 19, 2011

What you want to know

I have a face, I can show you

I have an emotion, I can let it grow on you

I have a smile, I can sprinkle over

or lets just face the darkness

and you will know everything..

Sun wakes up from its tiring slumber,

I rise from the ashes with the first light

I open my eyes, I open my eyes,

I open my eyes..

and then we stare into the the darkness

and the world has light.

What do you want to know about me?

the slow steps I take every night,

twinkle in the sky,

you can follow me around,

or be amazed at the sight.

The stillness of night, I have braided in my hair

The mystery is the color of my lips,

the eyes that you want to read are

already speaking their story,

there is nothing left to do

for you here..

Let me go,

the sun is leaving,

ill see you on the other side,

or lets just stare into the darkness,

you will know everything.

and there will be light...

you decide!

No comments: